Advertise 5

Advertise 3

Advertise 6

Advertise 10

Wheels on the Bus: The Theatre Play! | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

 


Coco
Coco [Music]
melon hooray
hooray the wheels on the bus go round
and round round and round round and
round the wheels on the
bus and round all through the
town the doors on the bus go open and
shut open and shut open and shut the
doors on the bus go open and shut
hoay the
town the wiers on the bus go swish swish
swish swish swish swish swish swish
swish the wipers on the bus go swish
swish the wipers on the bus go swish swish
swish the signals on the bus
swish the signals on the bus [Music]
goink the signals on the bus
goink all through the
town the horn on the bus goes beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep the
horn on the bus goes
horn on the bus goes beep
all the
to the mot on the bus
[Music]
goes the mot on the bus
goes all through the
town the people on the bus go up and
down up and down up and down the people
on the bus go up and down all through
on the bus go up and down all through the
town the babies on the bus
go the babies on the bus
go all through the
town the mom on the bus go
sh the mommy on the bus go sh sh sh all
through the town the Daddy's on the bus
go I love you I love you I love you the
Daddy's on the bus go I love you all
through the town
the wheels on the bus go
the wheels on the bus go and
and and the wheels on the bus go and
round all through the town
round all through the town [Music]
[Music]
[Music]
yay London Brides falling down falling
down falling down London Bridges falling
down my fair
down my fair [Music]
lady bled bridges falling down falling
down falling down L and bridges falling
down my fear
[Music]
[Music] lady
yeah huh oh
no oh London Bridge is falling down
falling down falling down London bridges
falling down my fair lady
[Music]
London Bridges ping down falling down
falling down London bridges falling down
my fair
my fair [Music]
yeah
yeah W
yay London bridges falling down falling
down falling down London Brides falling
down my fair
ly
ly yeah
W oh
[Music]
[Music] yay
[Music]
yeah yay
yeah yay yay
yay [Music]
yeah chug chug chug chwo chwo chwo oh
aboard the train do you want to ride
to I want to ride the train yes I do yes
I do hop in the cart we're ready to
start you all aboard the
train let's go
train let's go [Music]
yay I want to ride the train yes I do
yes I do the horn
blow watch the train
go ch ch ch
Choo all the
train let's go wo
[Music]
I want to ride the train yes I do yes I
do we move fast fast down the
track ch ch
ch all of Bo the
train let's go wo y
I want to ride the train yes I do yes I
do break drop we come to a
do break drop we come to a [Music]
stop chug chug chug Cho Choo Cho all
aboard the
train let's go
train let's go [Music]
yes I rode on the train yes I did yes I
did so much fun I can't wait for the
did so much fun I can't wait for the next
next [Music]
[Music]
one yay
h y
yeah happy
birthday it's your special day you were
born on this
day Cate happy
birthday it's your special day you turn
one year older
one year older [Music]
today oh
[Music]
[Music] happy
birthday it's your special day family is
here and your friends are spreading here
here and your friends are spreading here happy
birthday it's your special day cuz you
turn one year old today
[Music]
yay happy
birthday it's a special day there are
presents from B is it clth happy
birthday it's your special day cuz you
one year older yeah one year older one
year older
year older today
today [Music]
hooray happy
birthday it's hisan day you were born on
this day now it's time to C happy
birthday it's a special
dayer older one year older
dayer older one year older today
[Music]
hooray it's my
birthday it's my special day with the
candles lit up Bri pull them out with
all my night it's my birthday
it's my special day cuz I turn one year
it's my special day cuz I turn one year older
today one year older today
[Music]
yeah
a yay
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Saturday Sunday's the day I say
hoay because
today my favorite day for on this day I
get to
say let us all go play it's family day
suay is the day Sunday and
Monday Monday is the day I say
hooray because
today my favorite day for on this
day I get to
say I learn so many things but sing
Monday the day Monday then
Tuesday Tuesday the day
I say
hooray because
today my favorite day for on day I get
today my favorite day for on day I get to
say Jo and tell's the best Teddy's my
guest Tuesday the day Tuesday and
Wednesday Wednesday's the day I say
hoay because
today my favorite day for on this day I
get to
say we play ball in the sun we jump and
Wednesday that day Wednesday then
Thursday Thursday that day I say
hooray because today is my favorite day
for on this day I get to
say get recycling done before the truck
comes Thursday is the day Thursday then
Friday Friday's the
day I
say because
today my favorite day for on this day I
get to
say we play games at night it's family
time Friday is the day Friday then
Saturday the last day of the week
Saturday the last day of the week it's
Saturday I say
hooray because
today my favorite day for on this day I
get to
say we will play with friends I love
week Saturday is a day Sunday Monday
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Saturday all over again
yeah when you go see the doctor for your
checkup today she'll make sure you're
checkup today she'll make sure you're healthy
[Music]
and she'll check your weight she'll
check your height she'll check to see
that your
growing right when you go see the doctor
for your check up
today make sure you're healthy in every
way she'll check your lungs she'll check
your heart she'll make sure they're
working every part when you go see the
doctor for your checked up to day she'll
make sure you're healthy in every
way she'll check your eyes she'll check
your ears she'll check how well you see
and when you go see the doctor for check
up today to make sure you're healthy in
a very way
she'll check your mouth she'll check
your throat she'll look at her checklist
and make some notes when you go see the
doctor for your checkup today she'll
make sure you're healthy in every
way she'll check your reflex she check
your bones to see that they're healthy
and how much you've grown when you go
see the doctor your checked up today
you'll make sure you're healthy and
you'll make sure you're healthy and every
[Music]
way now she might say that you need a
shot but don't be scared it won't hurt a
lot when you go see the doctor when you
check up today she'll make sure you're
healthy in every
healthy in every way
way [Music]
[Music]
yay
yay this is me
D he's a pilot hello airplane hello
airplane what is that what is that this
here is the engine get the
airplan watch it go watch it
[Music]
go hello airplane hello airplane what is
is that what is that these are called
the wings there here to lift it in the
air lift it up LIF it
air lift it up LIF it up
yay hello airplane hello airplane what
is that what is that is called the pl
tail Keeps Us steady while we sail
through the air through the
air yeah hello airplane hello airplane
what is that what is that we'll come
down for Touchdown ring safely on the
ground safe and sound safe and sound
yay huh
[Music]
yeah hello airplane hello airplane what
is that what is that I will be your
pilot I sit in the cockpit and fly the
plane fly the plane yay
hello airplane hello airplane in the
sky in the sky watch it flying so high
up above it passes by
the go airplan
the go airplan [Music]
[Music]
this is the way we set the table set the
table set the table this is the way we
set the table at our tea
party oh yeah
party oh yeah [Music]
go this is the way we greet our guest
GRE Our Guest GRE Our Guest this is the
way we greet our
way we greet our [Music]
[Applause] [Music]
guest this is the way we take us seat
take a seat take a seat this is the way
we take a seat at our tea
party
[Music]
a this is the way we pour the tea pour
the tea pour the tea this is the way we
pour the tea at our tea
[Music]
party this is the way we raise our cups
pinkies pink up this is the way we raise
our cups at a tea party
our cups at a tea party [Music]
this is the way we zip our tea zip our
tea this is the way we s our te at our
te part
[Music]
Lulu everybody wake up in the
morning everybody's hungry I
know everybody wake up in the
morning it's breakfast time let's go
morning it's breakfast time let's go [Music]
breakfast is the cooking in the kitchen
something yummy I
know
know you
you delici
[Music]
delicious ready to B so and fun to make
mix the kitchen
smell please put it on my plate
breakfast is a cookie in the kitchen
something yummy I know it's the most
something yummy I know it's the most this
this delici
delicious
mango cut in cubes add chili the one
sprinkle or two lme juice oh so good
it's sour and spicy too
breakfast is a cooking in the kitchen
something yummy I
know
know [Music]
[Music] delicious
CH pretty pleas
cornas eggs and cheese
Sal red sauce pour and top top top
breakfast is cooking in the kit
something yummy I
know
you
delicious Yum Yum Yum can I add
theam steing it is so much fun Ser it up
and we're
done yay
you know something yummy I
know breakf is cooking in the
kit delicious
[Music]
[Music] [Laughter]
[Music]
y let's all build a pillow p a pillow p
a pillow P let's all build the pillow P
let's build it all
let's build it all [Music]
together yeah
let's all build a pillow p a pillow p a
pillow P let's all build a pillow Port
let's build it all
together
oh
yeah let's all build a pillow port a
pillow port a pillow P let's all build a
pillow port let's build it all
[Music]
together let's all build a pillow PT a
pillow fort a pillow P let's all build a
pillow PT let's build it all
pillow PT let's build it all [Music]
[Music] [Applause]
[Applause] [Music]
together let all build a pillow fort a
pillow fort a pillow for let's all build
a pillow fort let's build it all
a pillow fort let's build it all [Music]
together
yay let's all build a pillow for a
pillow for a pillow for let's all build
a pillow fort let's build it all
[Music]
together let's all build a pillow for a
pillow for a pillow for let's all build
a pillow for let's build it all
a pillow for let's build it all [Music]
together ah
[Music]
The Wheels on the camp go round and
round round and round round and round
the wheels on the camper go around and
round all through the camp the doors on
the camper go open and shut open and
shut open and shut the doors on the
camper go open and shot all through the
camp the wipers on the camper go swish
swish swish swish swish swish swish
swish swish the wipers on the camper go
swish swish swish all through the C
swish swish swish all through the C [Music]
yay the lights on the camp goink
blinkink blinkink blinkink blinkink the
lights on the camper go blink blink
blink all through the camp the beds in
the camper go slide slide slide slide
slide slide slide slide slide slide the
beds in the camper go slide slide
beds in the camper go slide slide [Music]
slide the awning on the camper goes up
and in up and in up and in the awning on
the camper goes up and in all through
the camper goes up and in all through the
camp the kitchen on the camper goes out
the back out the back out the back the
kitchen on the camper goes out the back
[Music]
all the wheels on the C go and
round and round and round the wheels on
the camp go round and round all
the camp go round and round all [Music]
[Music] yay
yay [Music]
a woof woof woof what do you say woof
woof woof you're chatty today woof woof
woof h what does it mean please share
all your Wolfies with
all your Wolfies with [Music]
[Music] me
a my doggy sniffs and
sniffs huh what does she
need my doggy sniffs and
sniffs I know she wants a
treat wo woof wo woof what do you say
woof woof woof you're dad today woof
woof woof what does it mean please share
all your Wolfies with
all your Wolfies with [Music]
me my doggy wax her Tails swish swish
what did she just say
what did she just say [Music]
W tail swish swish I know she wants to
play wo woof woof what do you say woof
woof woof you're chatty today woof woof
w What does it mean please share all
your Wolfies with me
[Music]
my doggy talks to
me what she thinking
of my Dogg talks to me wo woof oh she
just wants
love woof woof woof what do you say woof
woof woof you're chatty today
woof what does it mean please share all
your w
your w [Music]
me please share all the W face with
me please share all the W face with [Music]
[Music] [Laughter]
me
me yeah
[Music]
yeah please keep your hands and arms
inside the vehicle 5 4
3 2 1
[Music]
go no time to stop pick up the pce pedal
to the metal we're in a
r driving fast driving hard we're flying
we are turning fast turning hard we're
racing zoom zoom zoom around we
go leaving around I'm on my way P to the
metal we're in a ring
[Music]
driving fast driving hard we're
flying turning fast turning hard
racing zoom zoom zoom around we
racing zoom zoom zoom around we go
oh screeching to a stop the pit stop
Place paddle to the ble we're in a race
Place paddle to the ble we're in a race [Music]
driving fast driving hard we
flying turning fast turning hard we're
flying turning fast turning hard we're [Music]
racing zo zoo around we
go got to keep on
moving watch me go pedal to the metal
we're in a r
driving fast driving hard we're
flying turning fast turning hard we're
racing zoom zoom zoom around we
go the ending is Insight here I come
pedal to the metal we're in a
rain 3 2
1 yay
[Music]
[Music]
y
yeah the wheels on the bus go round and
round round and round round and round
the wheels on the bus go and round all
through the
town the doors on the bus go open and
shut open and shut open and shut the
doors on the bus go open and shut all
through the town
the wipers on the bus go squish squish
squish squish squish squish swish swish
swish the wipers on the bus go swish
swish swish
all the
down the signals on the bus go blinkink
blinkink blink blinkink blink blink the
signals on the bus go blinkink blink oh
all through the
town the horn on the bus goes beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep the
horn on the bus goes beep beep beep
all the
to the people on the bus go up and down
up and down up and down the people on
the bus go up and down all through the
town the baby on the bus
town the baby on the bus [Music]
goes the baby on the bus
goes all through
town the brother on the bus goes I love
you I love you I love
my brother on the bus goes I love you
all through the
all through the [Music]
town the wheels on the bus go and round
and round round and round the wheels on
the bus go round and round
all town
all town [Music]
[Music]
apples apples it's time to eat your
apples yes yes yes I want to eat the
apples good good apples are good for you
yay yay yay we love them
yay yay yay we love them [Music]
woo see see Dino likes them too one 2 3
he ate them up you see
ha the apples are all gone now Yum Yum
Yum we like them
Yum we like them [Music]
wow great
grapes it's time to eat your grapes yes
yes yes I want to eat the grapes good
good grapes are good for you yay yay yay
we love
them see see Tedy likes them too 1 2 3
he ate them up you see
the gra are
all Yum Yum Yum we like them wow
H bananas bananas it's time to eat
bananas yes yes yes I want to eat
bananas good good bananas are good for
you yay yay yay we love
o see see bunny likes them too one 2
three she ate them up you
see all now Yum Yum Yum we like them
wow orange orange it's time to eat your
orang orange yes yes yes I want to eat
the orange good good the Orange is good
for you yay yay yay I love
it see see Dino likes for two 1 2 3 he
ate it up you see ha ha ha the orange
orang is all gone now yum yum yum I like
orang is all gone now yum yum yum I like it
it [Music]
[Music] wow
wow [Music]
W come and play join us everyone think
create science is so
create science is so mixing
experimenting it's so fantastic it's
just like magic it's so much
just like magic it's so much [Music]
fun it's so magical wonderful colorful
science is so fun to do we are watching
things trying things testing things now
we're learning something new hey aha
[Music]
yeah come and play join us everyone F
create science is so fun mixing
experimenting it's so fantastic it's
just like magic it's so much
fun it's so magical wonderful colorful
silence is so fun to do we are mixing
things pouring things touching things
now we're learning something new
huh come and play join us everyone make
create science is so fun mixing
experimenting it's so fantastic
it's just like magic it's so much
fun it's so magical wonderful colorful
science is so fun to do we are
creating now we're learning something
creating now we're learning something [Music]
new yeah come and play join us everyone
make create science is so
make create science is so funing
experimenting it's so fantastic it's
just like magic it's so much
just like magic it's so much [Music]
fun yay
fun yay [Music]
cruising down the street yeah you know
we love the
car cruising down the street yeah going
to go real far
to go real far [Music]
oh Buckle baby y buckle up
baby buckle buckle your seat let's drive
that car right down the
that car right down the [Music]
street click click
mommy click click click
mommy click clicky click so meat click
it and drive down the
[Music]
street cruising down the street yeah you
know we love the car
down the street yeah going to go real
down the street yeah going to go real far
[Music]
oh sit sit
baby sit sit down
baby sit sit sit right on down sit in
your car
your car [Music]
go click click Daddy
click click click
daddy click clicky click so NE click it
and drive down the
[Music]
street cruising down the street yeah you
know we love the
car cruising down the street yeah going
to go real far oh
to go real far oh [Music]
[Music] bu
Dino buckle up
Dino buckle buckle door seat let's drive
that car right down
that car right down [Music]
street down the street yeah you know we
love the car
[Music]
oh sweaters get ready to
race five 4 3 2 1 go
race five 4 3 2 1 go [Music]
[Music] yeah
wow ready to go pick up the pace sliding
in the snow we're in a
race sling fast sling hard it's no time
dashing fast dashing hard we're
racing zoom zoom zo zoom in the snow we
[Music]
go the frosty cold air goes whoosh on my
face sliding down the snow we're in a
face sliding down the snow we're in a [Music]
[Music] [Applause]
rain sling fast sling hard it's no time
yeah yeah dashing fast dashing hard
yeah yeah dashing fast dashing hard we're
racing zoom zoom zoom in the we
go no time to stop keep up the chase
sliding down the snow we're in a
race
yeah sliding fast letting hard it's no
time yeah yeah dashing fast dashing hard
time yeah yeah dashing fast dashing hard we're
racing zoom zoom zoom in the snow we
goting so fast I'm on my way sliding
down the snow we're in a
race let fast letting hard it's no time
yeah yeah dashing fast dashing hard
we're racing
zoom zoom zoom in the snow we
go who's going to win who gets first
place sliding down the snow we're in a
race 3 2
1 you're a winner Nina you're a winner
1 you're a winner Nina you're a winner Cody
Cody [Music]
yeah can you swim like a mermaid flash
like a mermaid dive like a mermaid too
can you swim like a mermaid flash like a
mermaid dive like the mermaid
mermaid dive like the mermaid [Music]
huh I can surf like a dolin surf like a
dolphin surf surf surf with you we can
surf like a dolphin surf like a dolphin
surfing is what I
do oh
do oh [Music]
H can you swim like a mermaid FL like a
mermaid dive like a mermaid too can you
swim like a mermaid SP like a mermaid di
like a mermaid
do I can Chomp like a great white Chomp
like a great white Chomp Chomp Chomp
with you we can CH like a great white CH
like a great white CH what I
[Music]
do can you swim like a mermaid Splash
like a mermaid dive like a mermaid too
can you swim like a mermaid Splash like
a mermaid dive like the mermaid
do
h i can snore like an wall snore like
anall snore SN snore with you we can
snore like Anar W snore like Anar w
scoring what I
scoring what I do
oh can you swim like the mermaid Splash
like the mermaid di like the
mermaid can you swim like a mermaid like
a mermaid like the
mermaid can you swim like a mermaid Ser
like a dolphin while I play with you
like a dolphin while I play with you [Music]
our what I yes like the mermaids
[Music]
do yay
O A sa went
to see what he could see but all that he
could see was a purple by the
SE a purple
SE a purple [Music]
clam a sailor went to CC to see what he
could see but all that he could see was
starfish by the
starfish by the [Music]
C an orange
C an orange [Music]
starfish a sailor went to C to see but
starfish a sailor went to C to see but he
could but all that he could C was a c by
could but all that he could C was a c by CC
a gray
a gray [Music]
seagull a sailor went to see see to see
what he could see see but all that he
could seec was the Red Crab by the
could seec was the Red Crab by the [Music]
CC a red crab
our sailor went to see to see what he
could see see but all that he
could was a green turtle by
the a green
the a green [Music]
[Music] turtle
turtle [Music]
yeah a sailor went to
seec see
could but all that he
could rainbow over the deep
could rainbow over the deep [Music]
blue a rainbow
[Music]
what a lovely day at the park a day at
the park with family and friends what a
lovely day for a stroll a day for a St I
hope it never
[Music]
[Music] ends
wow what a lovely day at the park a day
at the park with family and friends what
a lovely day for a dog a day for a do I
hope it never
hope it never ends
oh what a lovely day at the park a day
at the park with family and friends what
a love Lely day for a spr a day for a
spr will it ever
end what a lovely day at the park a day
at the park with family and friends what
a lovely day for a run a day for a run
look out around the
[Applause]
B what a lovely day
at the park a day at the park with
family and friends what a lovely day for
a a day for a jump up and down
a a day for a jump up and down [Music]
[Music] again
yeah what a lovely day at the park a day
at the park with family and friends
friends what a lovely day for a stroll a
day for a stroll I hope it never
ends ready to go for a walk
[Music]
[Music] yay
yay I'm leaving now but I'll come back
I'll come back remember that I have to
go but not for
long then I'll be back where I belong
now I'm back just as I plan as I plan
see here I am I had to go but not for
long now I'm back where I
long now I'm back where I [Music]
[Music] belong
belong [Music]
yeah I'm leaving now but I'll come back
I'll come back remember that I have to
go but not for long then I'll be back
where I
belong now I'm back just as I plan as I
plan see here I am I had to go but not
for long now I'm back where I belong
for long now I'm back where I belong [Music]
we're leaving now but we'll come back
we'll come back remember that we have to
go but not for long then we'll be back
where we
belong now we're back just as we planed
as I plan see here I am we had to go but
not for
now we're back
[Music]
we I'm leaving now but I'll come back
I'll come back remember back I have to
go but not for long then I'll be back
where I
be now I'm back just as I plan as I plan
be now I'm back just as I plan as I plan see
here I had to go but not for long now
I'm back where I belong
I'm back where I belong [Music]
[Music]

Comments