CoCo melon [Music] surprise. >> Happy birthday JJ. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town. The horns on the bus go beep beep beep beep beep beep beep. The horns on the bus go beep beep beep all through the town. >> The lights on the bus go blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink. The lights on the bus go blink blink blink all through the town. The music on the bus goes ooh ooh ooh
ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh. The music on the bus goes ooh ooh ooh all through the town. The wheels on the bus go up and down. Up and down up and down. The on the bus go up and down. The doors on the bus go open and shut. Open and shut. Open and shut. The doors on the bus go open and shut all through the town. The kids on the bus say happy birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. say happy birthday all through the town. Yeah. Yeah. I said I love you. I love I love you. I love you. Happy birthday to you. Yeah.
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear JJ. Happy birthday. [Music] Happy birthday. It's your special day. You were born on this day. Now it's time to cate. Happy birthday. It's your special day cuz you turned one year old today. Oh, [Music] happy birthday. It's your special day. Your family is here and your friends are spreading. Happy birthday. It's your special day. You turn one today. [Music] Happy birthday. It's a special day. There are presents
wrapped in. Is it close? Happy birthday. It's a special day. One year older. Yeah. One year older. One year older today. Hooray. [Music] Happy birthday. It's your special day. You were born on this day. Now it's time to celebrate. Happy birthday. It's a special day cuz you turn one year older. Yes. One year older. One year older today. Hooray. [Music] It's my birthday. It's my special day. With the candles lit up bright, hold them out. Oh my. It's my birthday. It's my special day.
Come on. One year older today. One year old today. >> Yeah. Hooray. Yay! [Music] A! Hey! Yay! [Music] >> Yay! >> This is Nah's dad. >> He's a pilot. Hello airplane. Hello airplane. >> What is that? What is that? >> This here is the airplane moving it. Watch it again. [Music] Hello airplane. Hello airplane. What is that? What is that? These are called the wings. They're here to lift it in the air. Lift it up. Lift it up. Yay. >> Hello. Hello.
What is that? What is that? This is called the place tail. Keeps us steady while we sail through the year. Yeah. >> Hello airplane. Hello airplane. What is that? What is that? We'll come down for touchdown. Landing safely. Safe and sound. and down. Yay! Huh? [Music] >> Hello airplane. Hello airplane. What is that? What is that? I will be your pilot. I sit in the cockpit and fly the plane. Fly the plane. >> Yay. airplane in the sky in the sky. Watch it flying so high up above the passes by the airplane.
The airplane [Music] [Music] I'm looking for my birthday. Right there. Right here. I'm looking for my birthday, but it's not here. I hope I get a big surprise. Can't wait to see you with my double celebr [Music] searching. Searching searching. >> I'm looking for my birthday. Up there. Up here. I'm looking for my birthday, but it's not here. I hope I get a big surprise. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes and I'll blow my candles out like this. Close my eyes, make a wish.
Searching, searching, searching, searching. I'm looking for my birthday. Down there. Down here. I'm looking for my birthday, but it's not here. I hope I get a big surprise. Can't wait to see you with my own night. And I'll party with my friends. And we'll dance wearing my party pants. Searching, searching, searching, searching. I'm looking for my birthday out there. Out here. I'm looking for my birthday, but it's not here. Surprise. I hope I get a big surprise. Can't wait
to deal with my advice. And I'll give them lots of hugs and I'll say thank you for today. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. [Music] I'm looking for my birthday. I'm looking for my birthday, but it's not here. I hope I had a big surprise. Can't wait to see it with my own eyes. And I'll cate with my family. It's a day just for me. >> Y party. [Applause] [Music] Yeah. [Music] >> Heroes to the resue with my fire crew when we roll out. >> Yeah.
Here I ask you [Music] here [Music] wearing sturdy strongest. [Music] Let's click [Music] here in our fire truck. Me on our way. >> Yeah. [Music] You are fire hose. Put it out. >> Yay. Heroes to the up to me. It's up to you, darling. Sing the day. Huh? [Applause] [Music] Heroes with the fire when there. [Music] Yay. danger save the day. [Music] A >> everybody wake up in the morning. Everybody's hungry. I know. Everybody in the morning is a cooking for someone I love.
Something yummy. I know. Breakfast is a cooking for I love cooking on the stove. >> Yay. On the griddle. Heat it up. Hear that sizzle pancakes on the griddle. >> Hear that sizzle now. [Music] >> Breakfast is a cooking for someone I love. Something yummy. I know. Breakfast is a cooking for someone I love. Cooking on the stove. [Applause] [Music] Aha. Eggs fried sunny side up. Hard boiled in a little teacup. Eggs fried sun up. Hard boiled in a cup. Oh, >> breakfast is a cookie for someone I
love. Something yummy. I know. Breakfast is a cookie for someone I love. Cooking on the stove. Yeah. Waffles baked with buttermilk. Batter soft and smooth as silk. >> Waffles baked with buttermilk. Soft and smooth. >> Huh? >> Breakfast is a cookie for I love something yummy. I know. Breakfast is a cooking for I love >> cooking on the stove. >> Yay. [Music] Sausage patties, muffins baked. Yummy fruit salad, coffee cake. Sausage patties, muffins baked. Fruit and coffee
cake. >> Breakfast is a cookie for I love something yummy. I know. Breakfast is a cookie for someone I love. Cookie on the stove. [Music] [Laughter] [Music] Huh? >> Yeah. >> I love to hug my grandma. She loves to hug me, too. When I meet my grandma, there's lots of things to do. I call her up when she calls. Yay. Love my grandma and she loves us the most. [Music] >> I love to hug my grandmother. [Music] There's lots of things we do. She comes to all my ball games and tears so loud.
I really love my grandma. She says I make her proud. [Music] >> Yeah. >> Grandma, she loves to hug us. When we're diale calls her L. She calls her Mary. She really loves his grandma and she loves my huh [Music] grandma. She loves to hug us. When we buy grandma, there's lots of things we do. Our favorite is my love. She showed us how to dance. We love our grandma. She laughs and claps her hands. [Music] >> Yay. Yeah. We love to hug our She when we're with our grand. There's lots
of things we do. We call her out. [Music] We love our grandma. She loves us the most. [Music] A [Music] The wheels on the camper go and the wheels on the camper go and all through the camp. The doors on the camper go open and shut. Open and shut. Open and shut. The doors on the camper go open and shut all through the camp. The wipers on the camper go swish swish swish swish swish swish swish swish swish. The wipers on the camper go swish swish swish all through the camp. [Music] >> Yay! [Music]
>> The lights on the camper goink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink. The lights on the camper go blink blink blink all through the camp. The beds in the camper go slide slide slide slide slide slide slide slide slide. The beds in the camper go slide slide slide all through the town. [Music] The awning on the camper goes up and in, up and in, up and in. The awning on the camper goes up and in all through the town. The on the camper goes out the back, out the back, out the back. The
kitchen on the camper goes out the back all through the town. [Music] The wheels on the camper go and round and round and round. The wheels on the car go round and round all the [Music] Ooh. Peanut butter butter jelly jelly jelly jam. Peanut butter butter jelly jelly jelly jam. Oh my nose is how you like it. So I'm going to make you one. Peanut butter jelly jelly. Yummy. [Music] >> Yeah. Got a spread on the Freddy Freddy. It's my crusty crusty peanut butter jelly sandwich. [Music]
>> Oh yeah. >> Peanut butter butter jelly jelly jelly jam. Peanut butter jelly jelly jelly jam. All I know is how you like it. So I'm going to make you one peanut butter jelly jelly jelly jam. >> Oh, yay. >> I love the jelly jelly jelly in my belly. Belly belly. It's my trusty crusty peanut butter jelly sandwich. >> Yeah. Peanut butter butter jelly jelly jelly jam. Peanut butter jelly jelly jelly jam. All I know is how you like it. So I want to make one. Peanut butter butter
jelly jelly jelly jam. [Music] >> It's so yummy. Yummy. Yummy in my tummy. Tummy tummy. It's crusty crusty peanut butter jelly sandwich. [Applause] Peanut butter jelly jelly jelly jan butter jelly jelly jelly jan [Music] butter jelly jelly jelly jam. Yay! Yay! [Music] [Applause] This is the way we say hello. Say hello. Say hello. This is the way we say hello. [Music] >> This is the way we feed him treats. Feed him treats. Feed him treats. This is the way we feed him treats. Care for him.
Okay. [Music] >> This is the way we play with toys. Play with toys. Play with toys. This is the way we play with toys. [Music] Yay. [Applause] [Music] [Applause] This is the way we brush his fur. Brush his fur. Brush his fur. This is the way we brush his fur. It's dog. Be careful. [Music] This is the way we help him drink. Help him drink. Help him drink. This is the way we help him drink. It's soggy. Care for. [Music] This is the way we show our love. Show our love. Show our love. This is the way
we show our love. We love you, dear. >> Yeah. Yay. Yeah. [Music] Boba Boba bear. My ba best dusty bear spending time together. You and me the best bear there. Good night. Boba, he's so funny to Boba, my bestie bear. Boba, he's my one and only Boba Bear. My bestie bear. Boba bear. My bestie bear. [Music] Boa bear. My ba bestie besty bear working as a team. You and me the best bear. [Music] Boba my best. Boba my bear my dusty bear. Boba bear my bear. [Music] Boba Bear besty d besty bear playing with our
friends you and me the best bear there could be [Music] my teddy bear he's Boba bear, my dusty bear. Ha bear, my dusty bear. Yay. [Music] Bear. Nesty, besty bear. Caring for each other, you and me. For doctor. Oh no. [Music] He's so my best. My daddy. [Music] Yeah. Huh. Aha. >> Everybody play the song. It's a bright day. So you're going to have some fun. When we play sometimes, [Music] so let's head to the sink and wash our hands again. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. [Music] Everybody eating out in the sun. It's a bright happy day. Now we're going to have some fun, but when we eat, sometimes it's a mess. So, let's head over there and wipe our hands together. >> Wipe my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wipe my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Wipe my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wipe my hands. Wip my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wipe my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wipe my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo. Wipe my hands. Yay. Everybody painting out in the sun. Happy days. When we So wash our hands. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo. Wash my hands. Doo doo doo doo doo doo.
Y [Music] sh. [Music] Aha. Yeah. [Music] Guess what day it is today. Hooray! It's your birthday. Guess what day it is today. Hooray! It's your birthday. Happy birthday. It's your day. Happy birthday. Cate one more candle on the cake. It's your birthday. [Music] >> Shine bright like the star today. Hooray. It's your birthday. Shine bright like the star today. Hooray. It's your birthday. Happy birthday. It's your day. Happy birthday. La your birthday [Music] and dance today.
Hooray. It's your birthday. Jump and dance today. Hooray. It's your birthday. Happy birthday. It's your day. Happy birthday. Cate. Hooray. It's your birthday. Make a special wish today. Hooray. It's your birthday. You can make a special wish today. It's your birthday. Happy birthday. Happy birthday, Santa. [Music] Your birthday. [Music] Yay! [Music] [Applause] [Music] I'm on a train. I'm listening to all the sounds. and >> the train. There are some tracks. The train goes click click.
>> I'm on a train. [Music] >> I'm on a train. >> I'm listening to all the sounds the engine makes. And on this train there are some wheels. The train goes like a clack. I'm on a train. [Music] [Applause] I'm on a train. I'm listening to all the engine. And on this train there is a whistle. Got jump. I'm on a train. I'm on a train. I'm listening to all the sounds the engine makes. And on this train there's a doctor. The train goes qu. [Applause]
>> I'm on a train. I'm on a train. I wish I all the sounds the engine. And on this train, we say goodbye. >> The train goes all bye-bye. I'm on a train. [Music] Yay! [Music] [Music] >> Yay! A sailor went to see to see what he could see see. But all that he could see see was a purple clam by the se seam. [Music] A sailor went to see see to see what he could see see. But all that he could see see one more starfish by the sea sea. >> Yeah. >> An orange starfish.
>> A sailor went to see to see what he could see see. But all that he could see see was a gray seagull see >> a gray seagull. [Music] A sailor went to see to see what he could see see. But all that he could see see was a red crab by the sea see. A red crab. A sailor went to see see to see what he could see see. But all that he could see see was a green turtle by see see a green turtle. Yeah. [Music] [Applause] >> A sailor went to see what he could see and see see that he could see see a rainbow over the deep
blue sea sea see. >> A rainbow. [Music] Hey. Huh? Yeah. >> Put sunscreen on your face. on your face. Sunscreen on your face. On your face. Use our hands. [Music] Now there's sunscreen on your face. On your face. [Music] Yay. Huh? H. Aha. Put sunscreen on your arms. On your arms. Sunscreen on your arms. On your arms. [Music] On your arms. [Music] Hey, [Music] >> put sunscreen on your legs. On your legs. Put sunscreen on your legs. On your legs. [Music] Now on your legs on your legs
[Music] on your back. On your back. Are you [Music] on your on your [Music] [Music] When you see something you want, what's the magic word? Please, please, please get something you want. What's the magic word? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Please and thank you. Please say please and thank you. Please and thank you. Say them every day. [Music] >> You need someone to help. What's the magic word? Please. Please, please. Someone helps you out. What's the magic word? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you. Please and thank you. These are the nice words. [Applause] Please. Please and thank you. Say them every day. [Music] When you see something you want, what's the magic word? >> Please, please, please. When you get something you want, what's the magic word? >> Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. These are the nice words you can say. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Say that any day. [Music] You need someone to help. What's the
magic word? [Music] >> Someone helps you out. What's the magic word? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. These are the nice words you can say. Please and thank you. Say them every day. [Music] [Music] Peekaboo. Peekaoo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. I see you. Where is zebra? Where is zebra? >> Where is zebra? >> Yay. Where is lion? Yay. >> Where is lion? >> I see you. [Music] Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. I see.
Where is panda? Where is panda? Where is panda? Where is rhino? Where is rhino? [Music] Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. Peekaboo. I see you. Where's giraffe? Where's giraffe? Where's giraffe? Where a spider? Where a spider? [Music] Yay! Peekaboo! Peekaboo! Peekaboo! Peekaboo! Peekaboo! I see. >> Where is elephant? Where is elephant? Where is elephant? Yay. Here is elephant. Here is elephant. I see you. [Music] [Music] Uh-huh. >> Yeah. >> Let's get ready for dinner time. Dinner
time. Dinner time. Let's get ready for dinner time. Yes, it's dinner time. [Applause] [Music] Huh? >> Yeah. This is the way we press and chop. Crack and chop. Crack and chop. This is the way we press and chop. Yes, it's time. >> Yay. [Music] >> Huh? This is the way we make our food. Make our food. Make our food. This is the way we make our food. Yes. It's dinner time. >> H. [Music] Oh. Ah. >> This is the way we have a taste. Have a taste. Have a taste. This is the way we
have a taste. Yes. [Music] >> This is the way we plate our dish. Plate our dish. Plate our dish. This is the way we plate our dish. Yes, it's dinner time. [Music] Aha. >> Yay. >> This is the way we eat our meal. Eat our meal. Eat our meal. This is the way we eat our meal. Yes. It's dinner time. [Music] >> Yeah. [Music] Huh? At the farm. Doo doo doo doo doo. At the farm. Doo doo doo doo doo. At the farm. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. At the farm. >> Baby cow. Doo doo doo doo doo. Baby cow.
Doo doo doo. Baby cow. Doo doo doo doo doo doo. Baby cow. Cow. Moo. Moo. Moo. Moo. Go. Go. Go. [Music] Doo doo doo doo doo baby goat. Doo doo doo doo doo doo baby goat. Doo doo doo doo doo doo baby goat. [Music] Yay. [Music] [Music] Baby chick doo doo doo doo doo. Baby chicks doo doo doo doo doo doo. Baby chicks doo doo doo doo doo. Hey sharks. Shark. [Music] [Music] Wow. Yay. Way to go. Way to go. Way to go. to the way you go. Time to eat doo doo. Time to eat. Time to eat doo doo doo doo. Time to
eat. [Music] Doo doo doo doo doo. At the farm. Doo doo doo doo. [Music] Huh? [Music] >> Yay. [Music] [Applause] >> H. Aha. 3 2 1 black. >> Rocking in my rocket I go zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom to the moon. Rocking in my rocket I go zoom zoom zoom zoom to the moon. >> Yeah. [Music] 3 2 1 >> last stop. Yay. Rocking in my rocket. I go side to side. Side to side. Flying by. Rocking in my rocket. I go side to side. I go side to side. Huh? Oh. Oh. >> Yeah. 3 2 1 blast.
Rocket in my rocket. I can turn around. Turn around. Rocking in my rocket. I can turn around. I turn around. >> Yay. >> Oh, yay. >> 3 2 1 blast. Rocking in my rocket. I fly so high. Fly so high in the sky. Rock and I fly so high. I can fly so high. >> 3 2 1 [Music] I go. Zoom rocket in my rocket. I just [Music] [Music] aha. [Music] I'll build a maze for jelly bean. I'll build the best one ever. I'll build a maze for jelly bean. My plan is so clever. [Music] >> Oops. The maze is falling down. My
clever plan is changing. But jelly bean is racing. She thinks it's amazing. [Music] I'll build a maze for jelly bean. I'll build the best one ever. I'll build a maze for jelly bean. My plan is so clever. >> The maze is falling down. My clever plan is changing. The jelly bean is racing. It's amazing. [Music] I'll build a maze for jelly bean. I'll build the best one ever. I'll build a maze for jelly bean. My plan is so clever. Oops. The maze is falling down. My
clever plan is changing. But jelly bean is racing. thinks it's a movie. [Applause] [Music] >> I'll build a maze for jelly bean. I'll build the best one ever. I'll build a maze for jelly bean. My plan is so clever. Oops, the maze is falling down. My clever plan is changing. The jelly bean is wigging around. It's amazing. [Music] >> Yeah. We built a maze for jelly bean. We built the best ever. We built a maze for jelly bean. We built it together. [Music] Yes, we built a hamster maze. Jelly be
so clever. Yes, we built a hamster. We built it together. [Music] [Laughter] M. [Music] >> Mr. Krabby Crab says quah. [Music] Mr. Krabby Crab says haha. All through the tub, sir tails the whale says I'll save you. I'll save you. I'll save you. Sir Tails the whale says I'll see you all through the top. Huh? Yay! >> Speedy Sammy Shark says, "Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!" >> Speedy Sammy Shark says, "Help! Help! Help!" All through the town
the rubber duck goes splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash. >> Chuck the rubber duck goes splash splash all through the town. >> Myrtle sea turtle said go go go go go go go. Myrtle sea turtle says go all through the town. [Music] Yay. Tails the whale says we are safe. Safe. Safe. S safe. Safe. Safe. S safe. The tails. The whale says we are safe all through the town. Mr. Krabby Krab says boohoo boohoo. Mr. Krabby Krab says boohoohoo. All through the tub. Oh, [Music]
the tail the whale says, "Come and play. Come and play. Come and play." The tails the whale says, "Come and play all through the town. [Music] [Music]
Comments
Post a Comment